Tuesday, May 17, 2016

Skittles... Please

I know this isn't dog related whatsoever, but I recently got a pound of skittles. Yes, I'm in skittle Heaven :D. Of course the dogs want a bite, but unfourtunly- they can't have a bite. But of course this doesn't stop their begging. (Aha! It is dog related.) I hate hate hate giving my dogs human food, but sometimes it happens. By mistake though. You can try, but it's extremely difficult to keep your dogs lips off of human food. Pfft, it's gonna happen. And if it hasn't then it will eventually. I mean you drop a piece of cereal they'll be the first to swoop in and eat it.

It's funny though, stuff they absouloutly DO NOT need to eat (I.e. Onions) I dropped one, they swooped in and didn't eat it! (Thankfully.)  like they knew they didn't need to consume that. Or maybe they just hate onions.

As long as it's not large amounts, to me it's fine. But I see some people give their dogs hamburgers, and I know meats not AS bad for them but still... But also it's none of my business because it's not my dog. But anyways, do you give your dog human food?  One thing I watch (and worry) about is chocolate though. Because that's one thing they won't avoid.

How do you keep your dogs safe, from unsafe food?
Let me know below!!

No comments:

Post a Comment