Monday, May 16, 2016

Puppy see Puppy do

One thing I can't say about my two dogs is that they ARE NOT cool around new dogs. When we brought Dixie (my pup) home, whenever she smelled Muffin or Oscar they would panick, bark or growl. I've finally broke them from doing this, but man is it a sweat. Sometimes they still do it, but quickly stop when I give them a scolding.

Dixie, a short little puppy who's been watching her fellow dog pals jump up on the couch and she of course wants to do the same. But unfortunately she's too short. She watches them do tons of things. Eat, play ect,. She tries to copy EVERYTHING (Ecspecially when they bark) she wants to play but Muffin and Oscar DO NOT want them playing with her. Dixie likes to grab Oscar by the tail. Oscar doesn't approve of this.

Whenever I see her copy them all I can think of is.. Monkey see, monkey do.. Or as I like to say Puppy see, puppy do.


No comments:

Post a Comment