Saturday, May 21, 2016

DIY - Doggie Graphic Tee

Hey guys! Here on Puppying on a Budget, it's DIY week. For your dog of course!

Anyways, this is one if my fave DIYs, because A) it's super easy and cheap. And B) super cute n' trendy ;)

But here you gooo!:

DIY - Doggie Tee 

What you'll need: 
A T-Shirt (a small or large depending on your pups size.) 
Sisccors 
Iron on designs 

Step 1:
Take your tee, and cut it off to size. My pup wears a 24 mo. And I have to cut the ends off a bit :)

Step 2:
Iron the tee out, take your design and iron it on prior to the instructions.

Step 3:
Put it on your pooch and enjoy!

Se how easy that was?! My dog loves the tees. And they're super super cute. I also love putting
Awesome sayings like "I have nothing to wear" on them. Anyways, hope you enjoyed this tutorial. Be sure to share it with a friend if you enjoyed!

No comments:

Post a Comment