Tuesday, May 17, 2016

Chew toy hoarder?... No....

This post had been in my drafts for something like 2 years (kiddin') but still. --- let's give this a go. As I was cleaning up my disgustingly disgusting bedroom, I picked up 3..4..5..6, 6 chew toys. You see, in the living room we have a taaaallll hamper full of dog toys. (It's a result from having 3 dogs) my problem is I make like a thousand dog toys. If I find a scrap of fabric I fold it and knot it, and grow it in the hamper. Hmm, this is a real issue. I try to prevent myself - don't make an awesome, durable dog toy. But I ALWAYS give in. At least my dogs have 20,000,000 dog toys though right?

I don't really think anyone understands this problem. I HAVE TOO MANY DOG TOYS. Whenever anybody with a dog comes over I'm like "Hey wanna couple dog toys?" And I wind up givin them them a garbage bag full. I'm thinking this is why I never have visitors...

Back to the point though.
My dogs love this uh, um issue. New toys every single day. It takes me FOREVER to wash them all.
This is a real issue. Seriously there should be rehab for this.

Xx POAB

Do you hae a serious hoarding prob?? Let us know below!!

No comments:

Post a Comment